eCELLAR Updates - 2021
Welcome to our eCellar 2021 Updates page!
The following Major Updates were delivered in 2021. For current updates being delivered this year, click here
- Ship State Limiter (March 24) allowing you to limit specific skus to certain states
- eCELLAR Push Pay (April 19) allows your customers to pay on their phone from QR code and/or Magic Link!
- New Tip Preview & POS Enhancements (April 19)
- Reservations Manager v3 Launched (August 3): Floor plans with capacity management, Major Booking Agent enhancements
- Multi-Ship launched (August 31): Corporate Gifting
- eMail notification templates User Interface launched (October 14, 2021)
- Supplemental (Stackable) Discounts (October 20)
eCELLAR enhancements added:
October 20, 2021
- Supplemental (Stackable) Discounts are here, plus additions!
- Easily layer multiple discounts on top of Primary Discounts, and apply to Primary pre OR post discount!
- Enhanced applied discount messaging in POS
- Added ability to discount based on Club Tier(s)
- Added Max quantities and order value parameters
October 14, 2021
- eMail Notification User Interface launched! Now you can further brand and personalize 18 email templates automatically sent to customers when joining the mailing list, wine club, and more! Check out Templates in the Content navigation section, and if you don't see it - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Added SKU Description to dynamic Inventory Transfer SKU list
- Normalization of CREATE DATE search parameters when searching Customers, Orders, Payments, Memberships & Reservations for more flexible queries and automated campaigns. Also aligned same parameters for Wine Club Cancel Date search.
September 21, 2021
- POS Tabs are now fully editable during creation or post-creation for better customer/table identification for orders across all POS at that location
- OpenEdge/eCELLAR bandwidth capacity has been increased 50% for faster concurrent (batch) credit card processing
September 13, 2021
- Added ‘Pick-up/Ship Date:’ to printed receipts (sponsored addition by The Wine Group - thank you!)
- Report Migrations: packing slips, print with breaks, and orders by state replicated from Legacy reports
- Terminal Manager: POS Virtual Terminals now have Quick Pick sets available!
- Various bug fixes & enhancements
August 31, 2021
- Full Release of Multi-Ship to entire client base (now out of Beta)
- Perfect for Corporate Gifting and multiple-recipient Virtual Tastings!
- Thank you to sponsors: Clif Family Winery, Palmaz Vineyards & Jessup Cellars / Handwritten Wines!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a permission-based feature, and contacting email@example.com to enable select user(s) is required
- Help documentation is here
August 3, 20210
- Reservation Manager v3 upgrade released!
- Floor Plans & table capacity management
- Booking Agents restructuring with time slots, customer/club type restrictions, floor plan tie-ins, and other automation capabilities
- Calendar Grid enhancements include New Booking button to help prevent overbooking for specific time slots, export and print of daily reservation schedule, and Table labeling now available in block level
June 21, 20210
- Multi-Ship released to Beta Clients - documentation to follow on release to full client base early September
June 2, 2021
- Reservation Manager Enhancements:
- New envelope icon to quick-send email from reservation block to primary account holder
- Hide Reservation Host(s): You can now hide reservation host(s) that no longer work at the winery, removing them from the drop-down host list in Res Mgr when creating new reservations. (Go to Res Mgr->Settings-> Reservation Hosts)
- Hide Reservation Station(s): You can now hide stations that are no longer used, which will remove the station(s) from the drop-down station list in Res Mgr & Booking Agents when creating new reservations. (Go to Res Mgr->Settings->Locations->Stations)
- Hide Reservation Type(s): You can now hide Reservation Types that are no longer used, which will remove them from the drop-down Res Type list in Res Mgr & Booking Agents when creating new reservations. (Go to Res Mgr->Settings->Reservation Types)
- Campaign & Password Reset Enhancements:
- Change Password Enhancement: Consumers can now change their password online via secure link without knowing their previous password. This will eliminate frustration with customers whose accounts were created by the winery host during their visit, and did not choose their initial password during account creation.
- Campaign Manger 'Launched' box moved: We've moved this box so it no longer covers the target group, and becomes semi-transparent when moused over.
May 6, 2021
- Customer name and ship (or pickup) address now printing on all POS Receipts!
- ShipCompliant: One character brand key now supported in eCELLAR
- POS order save now stores customer phone number in To Pickup location for winery reference
- Delete Club Tier with zero subscribers
- Delete Club Event when allocation cart exists
April 19, 2021
- Introducing eCELLAR Push PayTM! Customers can check out on their own phone! Simply use the PUSH button in eCELLAR POS and you will be prompted with Push options. To keep track of Push'ed orders, use the new Tabs feature, which can be enabled for any/all physical terminals in Terminal Manager. Contact support with questions: 707-942-9700 x1. Demo video here
- New Tip Preview for touchscreen (Sponsored by Davis Estates - thank you!)
- POS Enhancements & Fixes:
- Manual discounts, and saved discounts, are now sticky!
- FIX: Shipping Method now maintained when pulling in saved order
- Shipping addresses auto-display when selecting ship (UG Req)
- Shipping addresses now sorted by fname, lname, state
- Wine Club Addresses & Credit cards now have asterisk (UG Req)
- Wine Club (cxl’d) subscription now marked CXLD and moved to bottom
March 24, 2021
- Ship State Limiter (Sponsored by The Wine Group - thank you!): Allows you to limit ship-states availability by product in the Products->Availability tab. Read the documentation.
March 15, 2021
- Added recipient DOB in column AF for all 205 exportable report formats (destructive & non-destructive)
January 7, 2021
- Order Expanded Export now contains Tax by line item & Tip Amount