Allocation Bulk Modify Tiers
A unique group of customers is assigned into an Allocation Tier. Each tier is linked to an allocation event, and controls the levels of products and quantities offered. A customer can only belong to one tier at a time.
Permission Required: To access all Allocation settings, your user account must be enabled with the permission for Allocation to access the sub-menu options. Contact your eCellar User Manager for assistance.
To Bulk Modify an Allocation Tier
Click on the Allocation Tier
Current Subscriber Count
Bulk Modify the results
- From Select Action, choose Bulk
NOTE: The Function will automatically match the (enterprise) context
To Change the context:
- 1) Choose the alternate context from the pull down menu
- 2) Choose Search > Customer > View
This will repopulate the search results, then choose Bulk Modify to see the screen below
- - A note is required: We recommend a brief description and date with the initials or name of the user
- i.e.: Fall allocation update_09-01-2019. (AP)
- - In this instance, we are moving 20 customers from the Allocation Tier 16F2G 1 to 16F2G 2