eCELLAR Tock Integration
The eCELLAR Tock Integration is a one way integration that pulls information from Tock once per night and stores the information in eCELLAR for the purposes of customer segmentation and marketing.
NOTE: You must be on the Tock PRO Plan for access to the data required for this integration.
Tock reservation datapoints are pulled on a regular interval (nightly) via Tock's API, inserted and/or updated into eCELLAR for centralized data collection and query purposes across all brands. Datapoints collected and stored in eCELLAR include (where present):
- Party Name
- Reservation Date & Time
- Reservation Type (experience)
- Reservation Status
- Party Size
- Reservation Notes
- Reservation Location (must be mapped by the user)
- Customer information (email, first and last name)
If Customer (email) doesn't exist in the winery's eCELLAR database, a new account will be created within eCELLAR with the following defaults taken from the Web Store Settings
- Customer Source
- Customer Type
- Allocation Tier (if applicable)
Please note that the following datapoints contained in Tock will not be collected and stored in eCELLAR:
- Orders and related payments
- Table assignments
- Customer credit card information
Requirements to utilize the Tock integration:
- Must have a PRO Tock account.
- Please Contact eCELLAR Support for instructions on set up and how to securely transmit.
- Business Group ID and Business ID (For each brand if you are an Enterprise Client).
- Coordinate with Support on the initial pull. This initial pull will import all guests/customers who do not currently exist in eCELLAR and populate the Tock Experiences List which will need to be mapped by the client.
NOTE: Since the Integration could potentially import thousands of customers, any regularly scheduled email campaigns for New customers will include these newly imported customers.
Map the Tock Experiences: Instructions for Mapping the Tock Experiences can be found here
Integration with eCellar must then be enabled by the eCellar Support Team.